Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like i have to part ways with my exhaust. Unfortunately it doesnt have the clearance for the 1 piece driveshaft i am getting made. Exhaust sounds great, minor scratches here and there. Includes black tips.

Disclaimer, this was welded to my midpipes so the very front connection is missing the flanges, other then that the exhaust has not been modified. Sounds great, 2.5” and will fit any V6 or 5.7 Hemi.

Southern California preferred, shipping on your dime. Taking offers.

Here are some sound clips

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much are you asking? im in oregon so i might be able to pick it up
Open to offers, i purchased it new in 2016 and i paid right under $1,000 for it + install. Im open to reasonable offers, feel free to PM me. To my knowledge this system is specific to 15+ because when i ordered it, i was the first of the new generation challenger to purchase one from Solo. They told me that it had a few minor bends that made it differ from the previous years. Not sure how different it is though, i think it should fit any R/T challenger really unless you have a 4” driveshaft

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok Not to sound Stupid ! But what is with the extra Reverse bent pipes near the end ? Looks like they would go up into the inner quarter section ?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Not to sound Stupid ! But what is with the extra Reverse bent pipes near the end ? Looks like they would go up into the inner quarter section ?
Yes, they sit where the factory mufflers sit. They are solo’s design to cancel out drone. They are also adjustable. Ive always kept them on the quiet setting and have never heard my car drone

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! I still have the exhaust off of the car right now, maybe another week or two and once the driveshaft is in ill have to install her back, get her while shes hot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts