Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty much sold on the Solo MACH-X MDS for my 12' RTC auto. Wondering if the performance gains of 29whp and 31wtq are legit? Have you guys noticed an uptick in performance?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Duplicate post.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Are those figuires off there web site? I know they dyno'd my car and those were my figuires but they were also with there hf cats and exhaust. The results on others were all over the charts. As dyno's are different and temps change. The real dyno is the track and I picked up .3 with and without just there cats. I'm not running there cats anymore because of my build but my best run was a 12.6. (09 srt auto). Hope this helps

·
Registered
481 Posts
The best performance gains were in the backseat doing the boogie!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those figuires off there web site? I know they dyno'd my car and those were my figuires but they were also with there hf cats and exhaust. The results on others were all over the charts. As dyno's are different and temps change. The real dyno is the track and I picked up .3 with and without just there cats. I'm not running there cats anymore because of my build but my best run was a 12.6. (09 srt auto). Hope this helps
Thanks renfrick. Yeah those numbers are off their site. Believe theres dyno results along with them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts