Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new solo mach x system from Steve. Super nice guy, didn't try to sell me anything I don't need and took good care of me. Can't for it to get here!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Welcome to the club fellas!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Yep, Steve was one of the big reasons I finally bought Solo. You're going to really dig the sound once its installed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got it hung with a buddy. Thing sounds beast! Didn't go on too bad, everything fits right. I made the right choice for sure. Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
456 Posts
8 months now. Just wait it gets even better!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I'm addicted. I'm a musician and I still can't find a good enough reason to keep the stereo on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup the radio has been off and the windows down. She sounds perfect now and there's noticeably more pep.

·
Registered
672 Posts
My friend has a solo system on his 2010 R/T auto. Sounds pretty good with auto stick. MDS has a bit of a drone, but not bad. I may get the same system for mine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Can't emphisize how awesome this exhaust sounds. She gets so much more attention now. Not all of it good either, the road pirates are in my ass! Bunch of haters. . .

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
Agreed, love the sound of my Solo and that I can make the sound suit my tastes. If I want a nice rumble then I'll keep the RPMs below 3000-3500, if I want to make a little noise then I'll just wind it out a bit. Doesn't even take WOT to do that, I can accelerate at the same rate as short shifting and just get a completely different sound.

IMO, it's as close as I can get to an "active exhaust" without actually having one. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts