SOLO Performance Challenger R/T High Flow Cats
All of us at Solo Performance are proud to announce that we have our 2007-2011 Challenger R/T 5.7L (Auto and Std are the same) High Flow Converters tested and ready for sale. These are a full stainless steel converter/resonator assembly that has all stainless welds, O2 bungs, flanges, etc. It has been a long testing process to get these R/T cats right in both sound quality and the elimination of engine lights. We currently have 4 test cars out there that all have over 1000 miles on them with no engine light issues. With 4 different test cars, in different parts of the country, all having the same great feedback and no engine lights, we are ready to move on from the testing phase. It’s so important to thoroughly test these High Flow Converters on multiple cars and we appreciate your interest and patience during this phase.
Solo is the only company that we know of that incorporates a resonator into a converter assembly when necessary. A by-product of the restrictive nature of the stock R/T converters is quietness. When we took the “restriction” away and opened up the converters with our Solo High Flows the noise became unbearable. We inserted a free flow Solo Mach-Resonator on each side and the exhaust note changed from “horrible” to a “Cylinder Symphony.” With the addition of the Solo High Flow Cats, your current exhaust note increases in volume by approximately 20% and the note deepens, richens, and becomes more full and rounded.
The throttle response is greatly improved with the Solo R/T Cats, and every one of our customers have commented on feeling the difference in HP (horse power) and torque. We still have not had the chance to Dyno these cats and if a person in the Buffalo/Toronto area is interested we would be more than happy to pay for a Dyno. Unfortunately we do not have any video’s either. We are hoping to have a vehicle in our store soon that we can video. It would be great if one of our customers could post a video. Thanks so much if you can.
2007-2011 R/T 5.7 Auto and Standard Solo High Flow Converter Specs
- 200 cell stainless steel spiral wound design. This design is long lasting, ultra-high flow, and completely stainless inside and out.
- Converters are far overrated for the car, at 6.0L per side. That’s 12.0L of cleaning ability.
- Includes a special design stainless steel 3/8” thick front flange.
- All pipes, O2 bungs, and welds are stainless steel.
- For sound reasons we had to incorporate a free flow resonator behind the converter. With just the converter, the performance was great but the sound was horrible. With the addition of the resonator we now have great sound (about 15%-20% more noise overall) and performance.
- These converters are not CARB certified for the R/T, but they do pass all emissions and keep the CEL light off. They are technically for off road use only.
- Each converter assembly is about 4 feet long. It goes from the manifold to the first connection.
- No CEL or engine lights to date!
- Solo O2 extenders (supplied) are required in the rear O2 bungs.
- 100% BOLT ON!
To order, please contact:
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
: Welcome to Solo Performance : For Mufflers, Exhaust, Stainless Steel Tubing and Mandrel Pieces. Pics, Video, Installation.....Order Online.
555.5 KB Views: 302