Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of us at Solo Performance are really looking forward to coming down to Challengerfest at the end of the month. We will be bringing a trailer stuffed full of Challenger SRT-8 and R/T exhaust kits plus our ramps, tools, air compressor, etc. We would like anybody that is interested in making an appointment to get an exhaust kit installed to contact Steve (516-655-9002) or Jeff (716-544-2468 or 905-703-1557) to arrange a suitable time. We are doing free installs and taking $75 off (each exhaust kit) our already low prices to help support this wonderful event. We’re looking forward to a few days of laughs, good times and of course some hard work on our part.

Install Dates:

Friday April 29th we will be doing installs in the Hilton parking lot starting at 1:00PM.

Saturday April 30th we will be doing installs at the Racetrack starting at 11:00AM.

We will be bringing approximately 35 (ish) exhaust kits and while we are bringing a variety of product a prepaid appointment will reserve your kit and install time.

Payment Methods:

• For prepaid appointments we accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
  • For on-site installs without an appointment we will be accepting Visa , M/C , and cash.
Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you there.

The Solo Crew!

Friday Installs:

1:00pm- Richard Ferguson (R/T Auto MDS- reuse stock tips)
1:40- Thomas Robertson (R/T Manual- reuse stock tips)
2:20
3:00
3:40
4:20
5:00
5:40
6:20
7:00

Saturday Installs:

11:00am- Valerie Osborne ( R/T Manual- reuse stock tips)
11:40
12:20
1:00
1:40
2:20
3:00
3:40
4:20
5:00
5:40
6:20
7:00

·
Registered
239 Posts
What is the price on the 11' RT, how long does the install take, and do you cart off the existing exhaust? By the way I can't stop watching the video. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you guys.

I'm gonna be looking closely at that exhaust at the event.....I sent a couple questions to you via e-mail.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What is the price on the 11' RT, how long does the install take, and do you cart off the existing exhaust? By the way I can't stop watching the video. :bigthumb:
  • The R/T exhaust we currently carry fits perfectly on the 2011. There were no changes to the R/T undercarriage that affect the exhaust fitment.
  • The installs will take roughly 40-45 minutes.
  • We can dispose of your exhaust for you if you so choose.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Thanks for the e-mail response. Looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I think anyone who buys a catback will be absolutely and totally happy. I love mine and it makes it even harder to get out of my car whenever Im on the road. I'll just sit in the garage and listen for awhile sometimes.

Steve - you guys at Solo ROCK!!!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
762 Posts
I think anyone who buys a catback will be absolutely and totally happy. I love mine and it makes it even harder to get out of my car whenever Im on the road. I'll just sit in the garage and listen for awhile sometimes.

Steve - you guys at Solo ROCK!!!!

Mike
Especially Automatic cars as they are too damn quiet with that suitcase.

·
Premium Member
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
762 Posts
By the way I can't stop watching the video. :bigthumb:
It does sound sweet, if I didn't already have one I'd buy one in a minute.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guarantee your spot for a free exhaust install at CF2 by calling me direct at 516-655-9002. Spots will fill fast, and installs are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis:)

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts