Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm kinda narrowing down what I want to do as far as exhaust mods but I'm not sure if the extra money will be worth it. I Do detail for a major used car dealership( DriveTime ) so I get a decent discount on things thru our partnership with Advanced auto parts, so I could save money by going the BB kit with Super 44's. I'm not worried too much about drone noise, and I may be saying that because I have t experienced it yet lol.... anyways, I look forward to your recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey guys, I'm kinda narrowing down what I want to do as far as exhaust mods but I'm not sure if the extra money will be worth it. I Do detail for a major used car dealership( DriveTime ) so I get a decent discount on things thru our partnership with Advanced auto parts, so I could save money by going the BB kit with Super 44's. I'm not worried too much about drone noise, and I may be saying that because I have t experienced it yet lol.... anyways, I look forward to your recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help!

I would highly recommend the solo performance. Its well worth the price and there’s no drone whatever. Probably the best mod I’ve ever did to my car. And it’s sounds so lovely

1 - 2 of 2 Posts