Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after watching tons of videos of exhaust kits. I've decided on the Solo exhaust. The borla type s was my 1st choice until I seen and talked to the guys at Solo. I just don't want any drone and the Solo kit claims they make no drone. So I figured I'd give it a try. More pics and vids to come.
If anyone has this exhaust please share you experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have had the system for over a year on my 2015 rt. There is a small bit of drone when mds kicks in (I have an auto). It isn't bad at all. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I had this exhaust on my 2013 SXT Plus. I barely had any drone and it was awesome once I "got on it!" The great thing about Solo is that the pipes are adjustable. So you can adjust it to your liking.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChallengerGT17

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Reactions: ChallengerGT17

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So here is my update on my exhaust. I have to say it sounds amazing and with a little tuning of the J pipe it'll be even better. If your looking for and exhaust definitely go with Solo.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT/STP A8
226 Posts
So here is my update on my exhaust. I have to say it sounds amazing and with a little tuning of the J pipe it'll be even better. If your looking for and exhaust definitely go with Solo.

Congrats on your exaust system! I myself have also been doing a lot of research into the subject. Im also leaning of going with the Solo for my RT!

How did you installed your quad tips? Also was looking into changong the tips to the dual tips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts