Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some feedback on the Solo Performance Mach exhaust kit for their Challenger SXT. I recently removed my resonators and replaced my muffler with a flowmaster super 44... but the drone is just way too much for me. I read that the solo performance kits have very little to no drone. For owners of these exhaust kits: I Would love your opinion!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I love mine, zero drone due to the J-Pipes, I can highly recommend. Other (more expensive) choices people seem to like are the Borla ATAK, and S Type

A Guy

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
459 Posts
I'm on the fence but I'm thinking solo too. I like a deep rumble at idle, will the solo get close? I'm still going through the threads....

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Here's what I will say about ANY V6 exhaust system. More sound, deeper, better idle and driving, but still V6ish sound always. Screams (in a good way) at WOT. I really like the deeper sound on my combo Solo/Airaid CAI and it doesn't sound ricer/fart can/cackle

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts