Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

Solo Performance Mach X-3 cat-back exhaust system with Solo's exclusive welded duel round tips for Dodge Challenger SRT8 Automatic.

Exhaust has far less than 1000 miles on it. My car is garaged and this exhaust has not been in rain or snow...only a car wash a couple times.

Check the link below for more information and reviews. In the thread below you can find videos I took of it too.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f167/solo-performance-mach-x-3-x-3nt-catback-2008-2010-challenger-srt-8-a-51440/

The system new currently costs $928

I bought it when Solo ran the group buy discount of 25% off. I paid $696

Will sell it for $696 including Shipping. This exhaust is worth every penny you'd pay for it even at full price, trust me. This exhaust is a Corsa killer! I should know. I had a Corsa Extreme and sold it for the Solo. :)

I will only ship within the lower 48 states via UPS ground.

I will accept the following payment options with preferences in order...

Cash (pick up in person)

Pay Pal

Money Order

Personal check (must clear before shipping exhaust)

This is your chance to own the hottest Challenger exhaust around! If you missed the boat on the group buy, THIS is your second chance!

Please contact me via PM to discuss more details. I can provide phone number as well if you need to talk to me one on one.

Thank you.

Tony

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM back at ya.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lot's of interest so far, but no buyers...yet. Don't miss out. Why wait till CF2 only to find find out how awesome it is and then find out I sold mine for the old group buy price WITH shipping included. wink wink

·
Registered
55 Posts
why are you selling?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Brad! How are you? PM sent!

·
Registered
55 Posts
pm replied

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD! Thank you to you know who you are! Enjoy it brother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts