Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I place my order today and looking forward to getting the kit installed. Steve and Jeff were both great, extremely friendly and very helpful. Quick responses from the both of them.

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
List updated...10 orders in and only 10 more for the full 20% discount. Current discount is a minimum of 10%!!

Call me today to get your order in and increase the discount for everyone!

Steve
516-655-9002

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hook up your V6 Challenger with one of our new Challenger V6 exhaust kits. They are 100% bolt on, NO DRONE, and fit both the 3.5L and 3.6L engines.

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Another added to the list....and only 7 days left in the group buy! Give me a call anytime, 7 days a week, until midnight EST, to place an order and get in on the group buy pricing!!

Thanks for the support!!

Steve
516-655-9002

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The group buy is almost over....it ends this Sunday at midnight! Give me a call at 516-655-9002 to place your order or with any questions.

Steve

·
Registered
452 Posts
sounds sick! I wish I would have seen it before I recently did my exhaust. I love the way mine sounds though. Minimal drone but a little more than that video.

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks for the support everyone...I will extend the GB through midnight tonight in case anyone was away over the weekend and missed it. Let's get to that 20%...only 4 more to get there. Current discount is 16%!!!

Steve
516-655-9002

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Wish I had the cash. I know I will next month, plus I'm local. Should extend til July 15th.

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks to everyone for the support in this group buy! The final discount is 16%!! Great job and congrats to everyone!!!

Steve and the SOLO Family

21 - 40 of 159 Posts