Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Solo Performance we strive to enhance efficiencies in manufacturing and buying to keep our prices as low as possible and the quality of product and service as high as possible. We have had many increases over the last 10 years in raw product, labor, shipping and other bustiness costs and fortunately we have been able to offset these increases due to our efficiencies. Regretfully the time has come for a small price increase (between 3% - 7%) on our performance exhaust kits and high flow converters. These price increases will be in effect in early November 2016. Thanks for your support and understanding.

The Solo Team

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is disappointing. I was just about to order the cat back plus tips for my 2011 R/T. Been waiting for the black Friday sale to get the price where I needed it to be. Just went to the website and it went up 45 bucks.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,396 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is worth it

This is disappointing. I was just about to order the cat back plus tips for my 2011 R/T. Been waiting for the black Friday sale to get the price where I needed it to be. Just went to the website and it went up 45 bucks.
I had switched from the stock scat pack set up to the Solo Mach X Shorty catback system, and I've gotta say I would hands down recommend it even if it were 45 bucks more expensive. Well worth the wait IMHO, and the exhaust only keeps on getting better with miles!

Steve was also very quick to get back via phone (less than 10 minutes on two occasions) for install.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys....you can call me anytime and order during our Black Friday sale week! 15% off all of our products during this week only (Monday - Monday).

You can reach me 7 days a week at 516-655-9002 with questions or to place an order.

Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
With 15% off now is the time to jump on one. I purchased one from Steve about 2 months back. Figured there would be a black Friday sale but ordered it anyway. No regrets here, every time I get in and start it up makes it worth it. The cost will be quickly forgotten!:burnout:
Steve, Jeff and the gang make an awesome system and provide some of the best customer service you will find anywhere.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looking into the Solo catback system to wake up my 2015 Challenger RT A8...I see nothing but great reviews regarding thus system. Is there any other videos of others with a similar model to compare? In terms of re-using the tips what does thie entail? Do I need someone to weld the stock tips to the Solo system or this something I can do and just tighten up? Thanks for the help!

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking into the Solo catback system to wake up my 2015 Challenger RT A8...I see nothing but great reviews regarding thus system. Is there any other videos of others with a similar model to compare? In terms of re-using the tips what does thie entail? Do I need someone to weld the stock tips to the Solo system or this something I can do and just tighten up? Thanks for the help!
There are some videos on YouTube, but videos don’t do it any justice. The sound is so much better in person. The stock tips go back on with band and and the factory connection. You don’t need to do any welding and we supply all hardware. You can do it with ramps and jack stands, but we always recommend having it professionally installed...unless you have quality mechanical skills. It much easier if a friend helps to hold and line up while the other tightens it. If you use a shop, it’s one hour tops for the labor. Thanks and hope to speak with you.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts