Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solo Performance is proud to release our Mach X-3 and Mach X-R/T exhaust kits for the 2008-2010 Challenger SRT-8 and R/T. A thread for each model, with pictures, video, and kit information has been created in our vendor section. Below is the link to each group buy thread. Thanks for welcoming us to the forum and we are extremely excited to offer our products to the Challenger community.

SRT-8 GROUP BUY THREAD

R/T GROUP BUY THREAD

We appreciate the support. You can find my contact information below in my signature. You can reach me 7 days a week, until midnight EST with questions or to place an order. Have a great day and thanks for "GOING SOLO".

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re-Post from SRT8 thread..

This Exhaust does sound GREAT!! I will be waiting for the SRT 6 Speed set.....Good Work! Good Price!! However..I am wondering about the 6 speed "Bottle Mufflers..I like those BIG Time (Sound and Performance) over the "Suitcase" on the Automatic..Whats the chance of getting this Kit less the Mufflers you have..or would you recommend it and what would the price be if so?

Johnny

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re-Post from SRT8 thread..

This Exhaust does sound GREAT!! I will be waiting for the SRT 6Speed set.....Good Work! Good Price!! However..I am wondering about the 6 speed "Bottle Mufflers..I like those BIG Time (Sound and Performance) over the "Suitcase" on the Automatic..Whats the chance of getting this Kit less the Mufflers you have..or would you recommend it and what would the price be if so?

Johnny
We only use one X-design muffler in our kit....removing it would cause drone and that's what we worked so hard to get rid of. We were able to get 18whp and 31wtq out of our SRT-8 kit, and that was on the auto...gains would probably be slightly higher on the manual version. Plus, using only one muffler saves a ton of weight. I am sending you a PM.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Solo, I've been putting some pretty good 1/8 mile results from my R/T auto and am really interested in your group buy program, however I can speak on behalf of everyone who has an auto R/T that drone in these cars is annoying. I'm not sure what I dyno since I have never been to one but how much HP & TQ would I gain. Your system seems great but I need to hear some numbers personally from you. Lets assume I dyno 325 HP and 340 TQ where would you put my gains at with your system and If you promise on behalf of SOLO that there will be no drone your looking at 10 units sold within a week from Auto R/Ts. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Challengerboi09,
We worked very hard to kill all invasive noise in the cabin. As you can see in the video and from the reviews, there is no drone at cruising speeds. The video above has a part where the customer films in the car cruising at 70...its quiet. We would have used J pipes on the R/T if we needed to, but it was not necessary. We dyno'd our kit on a stock R/T and got numbers of 21whp and 31wtq. You can see the dyno graph in this post: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/732578-post1.html

Thanks so much for your interest. If you would like, call me anytime at 516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST).

Steve

·
Registered
245 Posts
SOLO,
If I do decide to purchase your kit for R/T and there is drone issues will I get my money refunded? I only say this because I have been saving up for other more important things (School, and Valentines day lol) I believe your business has spent long hours perfecting this kit, and I am glad you stand behind your brand but these Auto R/T are "King Drone" when MDS kicks in.

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLO,
If I do decide to purchase your kit for R/T and there is drone issues will I get my money refunded? I only say this because I have been saving up for other more important things (School, and Valentines day lol) I believe your business has spent long hours perfecting this kit, and I am glad you stand behind your brand but these Auto R/T are "King Drone" when MDS kicks in.
We have a kit out now on an R/T auto, and told the customer to call us if there are any issues. We have not heard from him for a month. The kit we have now was tested extensively on the manual. It is out on one auto right now with no issues. I am sending you a PM. We stand behind our products.

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
21 more to go for the full discount of 25% off. Thanks for the support and feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002 (7 days a week until midnight EST).

Steve

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Feel free to call me direct at 516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST) with any questions or concerns. The more enthusiasts we have jumping in on the group buy, the bigger the discount and the more reason for others to jump in. Thanks for the support so far! The Solo crew really appreciates it!

Steve

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the support...another order in:) The discount keeps growing...feel free to call me at 516-655-9002 with questions or to get in on the group buy!

Steve

1 - 20 of 71 Posts