Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. For those CT members, especially with kids, that had to suffer through "some assembly required". Here was my gem for this year...LOL! Post 'em up...

Happy New Year!!!

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I had to put together a Barbie Mustang GT. It said some adult assebly required so you know I was in trouble

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
The three most feared words in the English language. I did put on our new ski rack today, it wasn't to bad. Didn't even break or throw anything. I was pretty proud of myself.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't believe how many pieces there were to that basketball setup for my boys. Looks like a darn lego set...

HemiSam

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I can remember my dad, a guy who could tell you how to do a lot of mechanical things, but to actually do anything, he was hopeless. Of course, in WWII, the Army Air Force made him a B-29 mechanic! He would have made a much better, well, anything but a mechanic. I hope he didn't kill too many people flying the planes he fixed.

When I was about six, I got this really neat tow truck for Christmas. It was about 12-15" long, and had a real working winch in it. It required some minor assembly, and he was totally lost. I finally ended up doing it myself! I was this little kid, putting together my own toy because my dad couldn't do it himself! About a year later, he tried to fix my bike, the chain was loose, and he messed that up. I don't know how, but he did, so I told him what to do, and we got it done after some struggle. By the time I was 8 or 9, he was helping me put everything together, muttering that he didn't know how I could figure that stuff out. Later on, I built a digital clock, and he was mesmerized by it, he couldn't believe I could make something like that. It was the 3rd one I made, so I don't know why he was so shocked by it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts