Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehe, he is flying in tomorrow to pick it up. I hate to see it leave but it deserves to be back in the FL sunshine.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Poor car, yes, it needs to be back in the sun.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, the car is here in NY where it was getting mods done. My dad is flying up from FL tomorrow and driving it back to its rightful sunny home :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Nice pics. That car definited needs to get its arse back to Florida.

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry, the car is here in NY where it was getting mods done. My dad is flying up from FL tomorrow and driving it back to its rightful sunny home :)
Where in NY are ya? Seems everyone in NY is gettin' a ton of snow, we've just been flat lucky that most of the snow bands have missed us up in my area of NY, Elmira that is, not enough to have to shovel but enough to be a nuisence and keep the Challenger parked in the garage. I can't wait for summer lol. Driving an SRT from NY to Fla, that's gonna be an awesome ride!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Speaking of snow, on my way home on the SS pky last nite about 1030 I must have passed well over a dozen accidents. Two cars smashed and on fire, a few smacked a bridge abuttment and there were parts all over the road. Many wraped around the guard rails, too many to count up in the woods. Seemed every half mile there were emergency vehicles and red and blue lites flashing. Never seen anything like it before and I was an over the road trucker for 14 yrs..Kept the Challenger under 40, but at one point lost contact and had to do 5 attempts to correct. Good layer of ice under the soft snow. Never seen so many fails one one stretch of road in my life. Heard at one point last nite there were 5 major hyways closed on L.I. due to accidents. Time to put some blizzaks on. Be safe out there on the frozen icey roads everyone.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Guess that is why our insurance rates are so high.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where in NY are ya? Seems everyone in NY is gettin' a ton of snow, we've just been flat lucky that most of the snow bands have missed us up in my area of NY, Elmira that is, not enough to have to shovel but enough to be a nuisence and keep the Challenger parked in the garage. I can't wait for summer lol. Driving an SRT from NY to Fla, that's gonna be an awesome ride!
Long Island

Just curious, is there a chance the snow is getting in the open hood scoops?
With a strong blowing snow, maybe, but nothing to hurt anyway.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
It looks festive! Don't forget to tell Dad to give the underneath a good wash-down too.

Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts