Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2012 SXT Plus and plan on making several modifications. However, I'm not knowledgeable about many aftermarket companies or products and would like the forums help to guide me in the right direction. So here's what I'd like to do to my car.
  • LED Headlights & Foglights
  • LED footwell lights
  • Swap out current brakes for RT brakes
  • Caliper covers (for RT brakes)
  • Add white piping throughout the interior
  • Lower the car 1.5-2 inches
  • Hood Spear vinyl graphic
  • Possibly aftermarket rims as well, love the vipers
  • 6 Speed manual shifter & boot (just for fun. I have an auto)
Suggestions for additions to this list are more than welcome, can't wait to see all of this come together.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you have the 20's. Doesn't that mean your car came with R/T brakes?
I could be wrong, but I don't believe so. I know that the 2013 and 14 SXT's had the option to upgrade the breaks, as far as I know, I did not have that option and don't have those breaks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For lights you want to run HID for headlight and LED are more for show than lighting. I am running 6K HID headlight non-projectors(some might frown upon me boohoo)have not been flashed for my lights yet so must be a good thing. I am running H16 LED in fog to match color of my HID. Fogs have more useless light than the HID and the glare. I got my HID and LED from DDM tuning great product and lifetime warranty on HID's. LED were cheap like $15 for both.

Also for fog light I wanted to do the Diode Dynamics multi-color LED fog lights. They are a vendor here. Look great on a car and they have pics.

Installation on both are easy if you can understand plug in play. Not that hard if you look at a couple YouTube videos you can figure it out. LED is a little different if need help send me PM and will help you out.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
I also have 6k HIDs with non projectors and no issues as of yet. I replace my amber bulbs with LED high powered switchbacks. Now at night it looks like i have 4 headlights but switch to amber lights when turn signal is activated. Next will be my fogs with 8k HIDs. Cant wait!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts