Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tuesday, I was at the American Legion in Grand Haven, MI during the Coast Guard Festival. While getting in the Challenger to leave, a mom and her 5-6 year old son were walking by. The wishful little boy asked him mom: "Mom, is that our car?" His mom replied: "No honey. That is a cool car. We have a mini-van."

Earlier today, I was driving back from the local super-store and was passed by a couple of 20-something's in a 90's Cutlass. As they passed me, the girl in the passenger seat climbed half-way out the window to flash me a big smile and gave me the thumbs-up sign. Bet she wishes her boy-friend/husband would upgrade to a hot car.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,074 Posts
You got me going with, "the girl in the passenger seat climbed half-way out the window to flash me",:facelick: but let me down with, "a big smile" LOL.:slap:

Reactions: docholiday

·
Registered
106 Posts
You got me going with, "the girl in the passenger seat climbed half-way out the window to flash me",:facelick: but let me down with, "a big smile" LOL.:slap:
We can dream can't we??

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
lol....me too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.