Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Some new decals

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Brent27 
#1 ·
Came back from some training and I had a package waiting on me from Rider Graphix

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks awesome!! Is that Granite Crystal?

I have a Granite Crystal R/T that I'm adding matte black hockey stripes on from RiderGraphix this weekend. You might have given me a bit of a preview here. Looks great so I may have made the right choice. How difficult was the install and did it take long? Get many bubbles?

I actually opted for the "HEMI" text instead of "345". Everyone I know would have no idea what the "345" means so I figured I would have to answer less questions with "HEMI".

#6 ·
Thanks for the tips. I have plastic spreaders, water bottle and a squeegee ready to go.

#8 ·
Thanks, I'm visiting my family this weekend so my father will help me out. Once I'm done I'll post pictures on here so that you can see. I'm a bit curious as to how it will work out also - not sure if the stripe being matte will conflict a bit with the black rims. I am trying for a bit of a "ghost" look but we'll see.

I'll snag a picture of both sides - I do have the black gas cap so I'm interested to see how that works with the stripes also.

#15 ·
Thanks. Let me know how that works out. I'm curious how plasti dip works on wheels and how yours would look with the stripes you have.

#14 ·
Thanks! Really appreciate it. No problem grabbing the pics - I would be honored. Let me know if you need any other pics that would work better. Would be glad to help out.

#13 ·
I wanted the billboard look and went with 3M wrap material that was the closest color to the Granite Crystal. I wanted a ghost effect instead of the common black decal. I think it came out very nice and the decal actually disappears in certain lighting conditions. I get compliments at alot of car shows by Mopar guys.

Attachments

#16 ·
I wanted the billboard look and went with 3M wrap material that was the closest color to the Granite Crystal. I wanted a ghost effect instead of the common black decal. I think it came out very nice and the decal actually disappears in certain lighting conditions. I get compliments at alot of car shows by Mopar guys.
WOW. That looks awesome!! I thought of the billboard stripes - went for the hockey stripes as I thought it would be a bit easier and a bit more room for error putting them on being a novice.

I really like your billboards... I'll have to see after some time with the hockey stripes if I decide try something new - if so I may try the billboards. That's the nice thing about the vinyl - you can change relatively easily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.