Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 60 Posts

· Premium Member
11,836 Posts
In the old days he’d be in an institution, today they let the crazies out and this is what you get. I’m sure if all you keyboard warriors came across him face to face you just might not feel so brave. He’s mentally ill and off his meds which might give him more reason to try and make you look like the car.
If I write what I’d really would call it, then I’ll be labeled as unkind.

· Premium Member
11,836 Posts
It fills me with rage that someone did that to your Challenger. Those pics are horrifying, just utterly horrific.

on a completely unrelated note, I have some random, unrelated questions for you below. Please answer at your leisure.

———————————-

Is the alleged perpetrator still in custody at a local jail/detention center?

What is the name of the city/town closest to you that has a jail for locking up drunks and miscreants while they await trial or a bond hearing?

Would you have any pangs of guilt that you couldn’t deal with if you heard on the news one night your car’s assailant was found beaten and bloodied in his cell one morning soon?

Do you know of any local rock quarries or similarly deserted spots that would be ideal for dumping evidence, errr items that you didn’t want to be found in the future and used against you in a court of law?
There’s an old saying “say it and forget it, write it and regret it”
The key is being very discreet, never put certain things in print.
Awaiting pictures of this car looking like new again.

· Premium Member
11,836 Posts
I just watched a video the other day of a guy who got caught in the act keying an e Class Mercedes. The owner had a pole of some kind in his hand, and beat the crap out of the guy with it, and delivered numerous kicks to the head. He was KO'd....bystanders had to pull him off the young guy, and I bet the car owner is still in jail. It was disturbing to say the least.
This is why you may feel like the exacting revenge but you go from being the victim to being the criminal AND the car is still damaged.
I well understand how much we care for and protect our cars but it’s still just a possession and it’s insured as well.
I too would be sick coming out and seeing my car like that.

Reactions: NoCash

· Premium Member
11,836 Posts
It’s okay if someone is around, just make sure to make the perp’s injuries mimic those that might occur from a fall off the curb.

View attachment 994510
Don’t you just love our Marines??
Good thing they were out there collecting for the kids and helping out this poor guy who fell,😉

Reactions: Oberst Oswald
1 - 5 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.