Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks for the help I got from you guys for putting on my own stripes..........after hearing the quote from the pro"s , I thought I would give it a try myself....... It looks like my wife did a lot of it..........but no, I did most of it. lol

Thought I would shoot a few shots of this, not really that hard to do yourself..........my first time..........not perfect, but not bad al all.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tell your wife she did a good job...

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the help I got from you guys for putting on my own stripes..........after hearing the quote from the pro"s , I thought I would give it a try myself....... It looks like my wife did a lot of it..........but no, I did most of it. lol

Thought I would shoot a few shots of this, not really that hard to do yourself..........my first time..........not perfect, but not bad al all.

Rich
Looks great!

Teamwork makes the dream work.

:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Your wife does good work ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
I'm impressed. Stripes seem intimidating to put on, but if you install them when it isn't too hot, you have time to wiggle them into position before you use the squeegee on them.

I have to give you credit for installing stripes around bends on the body panels too. That is a little harder. :wink3:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice job, that looks great!?
My daughter & I did my "T/A style" side stripes. It seems daunting at first, but once you've got everything organized you kind of just 'go for it' & everything works out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts