Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All...

I've been lurking here for a little while trying to learn what I can. My lease on my 2011 Lexus is up in 2 months and I'm pretty much sold on getting a Challenger! Most likely an R/T (color to be determined). My only problem is that the 2015s are near and I would have to wait until late fall or winter to actually be able to get one. My hope is that when they are shown at the auto show, I'll still have a taste for the 2014. AND I'd be able to land a good deal on one I assume!

R/T owners: Tell me, is the torque pretty good? I love that low end push! Also, hoping the car is reliable (I've been told that they are).

Thanks for having me and looking forward to asking more questions!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Welcome from Chicago. You won't regret owning the Challenger. The RT is a great car. From personal experience I was sure that the RT was the choice for me however I own a 2009 SRT8 and have never looked back. At 56K miles and my daily driver it is one of the most dependable cars I've ever owned.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Chicago. You won't regret owning the Challenger. The RT is a great car. From personal experience I was sure that the RT was the choice for me however I own a 2009 SRT8 and have never looked back. At 56K miles and my daily driver it is one of the most dependable cars I've ever owned.
Thanks for the welcomes so far!

Glad to hear your SRT is so reliable. The Lexus I drive is a very nice car but BORING. I'm going to give the SRT a test drive also but hopefully will be happy with the grunt the R/T provides. Either way, beautiful car! I'm really hoping I don't have to wait but the 2015 may have a lot more to offer (improved interior, more HP, 8 speed auto, etc).

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I find the torque to be very satisfying on the R/T. It pushes you back in your seat.

Welcome to the site and hope you get the car you want! :eek:rangehat:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
410 Posts
You'll love the R/T! Absolute hoot to drive with plenty of torque.The Challenger is a looker,awesome car. You will not regret it!
Welcome from TN.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am new to the forum. I have a 2010 R/T, silver the grey stripes. Every time you exit the vehicle you will turn around to look at your car at least once. Plenty of torque and totally suitable for a daily driver. I even have car seats in the back for my kids.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts