Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My TO 392 is at the final rail destination where it will get unloaded from the train and placed onto a truck. It's less than 90 miles away (Denver to Colorado Springs) at this point and I'm super stoked. My question is this, anyone who's taken delivery already, how long did it take to go from rail drop off to delivery to the dealer? Our dealerships aren't open on Sunday's here in Colorado, so maybe a delivery on Monday with a pickup on Tuesday?

This is crazy good timing with my birthday in a few days, I told the wife it could be her present to me and I'll tell everyone the same thing. She gets cool wife points and I get my car :)

Now if the car would just get here...

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Congrats on car, when did you order it? I would think your timeframe sounds about right. The only hold back would be if your area don't have alot of cars heading there and it had to wait for a full truck to leave the railyard.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered it last year the day after the regular 392 order banks opened. My dealership has 3 coming and the one across town has 2 more. Not sure how many it takes for a truck load.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts