Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Or should not have eat'n those two track burgers. LOL
Will do it every time! Gotta learn to moderate there buddy. Next time only ONE track burger (and fries) :)

Have to admit, that is pretty damn close. Takes me a LOT longer than that to blink

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
My quest for 11's was almost there. Best of a 12.008 @ 115.74 was my best. Ill post the slips up in a bit.
Wow that is one quick Charger... So close but great MPH, nothing to hang your head about for sure.
I did the Mopar Shootout yesterday at Little River. DA was decent <1K but not great.
I had 7 11.9X runs and one 12.1 (blew the tires off)
Double edge sword for me as I had a 11.94 run but lifted as to not break out. That would of been my best trophy run to date.
Your a full .8 quicker than a 392 bee that was there yesterday on street tires. Nice job!
Great 60' times, I can't seem to get mine under 1.8 with my worn M&Hs. Which tires are you running?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
great job at the track sat. sorry u didn't make 11s. the weather was good for it. if u would have ate 2 track burgers there u would have to borrow money to get home . water prices for 1 bottle is as much as a 6 pack. take the passenger seat out. again nice job.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow that is one quick Charger... So close but great MPH, nothing to hang your head about for sure.
I did the Mopar Shootout yesterday at Little River. DA was decent <1K but not great.
I had 7 11.9X runs and one 12.1 (blew the tires off)
Double edge sword for me as I had a 11.94 run but lifted as to not break out. That would of been my best trophy run to date.
Your a full .8 quicker than a 392 bee that was there yesterday on street tires. Nice job!
Great 60' times, I can't seem to get mine under 1.8 with my worn M&Hs. Which tires are you running?
Im running the 275/50/17 M&H's

They were dead hooking. I was pretty much launching off of idle flashing the stock converter for all its worth.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
MAN - so close!!! Good times none the less!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
congrats, added you to the fastest list!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
congrats ....... dam close to .... good luck next time ...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Great runs! You are agonizingly close! :yikes: I am also hoping to get into the 11's with just bolt-ons as well. When Fontana reopens this year I will see what she can do. For now it's been the 1/8 mile and practicing my reaction times and launches.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it was a Challenger it would have been in the 11's since they are 100 pounds less. :) Im still impressed with this big 4 door monster. The trap speed is really impressive. Almost 116!!!!

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
If it was a Challenger it would have been in the 11's since they are 100 pounds less. :) Im still impressed with this big 4 door monster. The trap speed is really impressive. Almost 116!!!!
What gears? I read somewhere on here that some of the chargers have the 3.92 or 3.73 rears. Not sure if it is true or not but you are clearly .4 faster than all the other chargers I've seen run. If you do have the 3.92s or 3.73s, that will be my next mod. Pretty sure the 26" M&Hs are what keeps me in the 11s. I'm going to try my 28" next time out to determine the exact difference. I trap 116 and have hit 117.4 in San Antonio so your trap speed is awesome.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its just got the 3.06's in it. Still going through the traps in 3rd gear. Mexi with his 2012 Superbee has gone an 11.9 once but that's it. He had a tune and 20 inch Nitto drag radials. Most of his other times are 12.1's.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
So when is that 11 second slip coming?

We are getting 11 degree temps on a good day here in KC. so no slips for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts