Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a magnaflow exhaust system that i installed a while back, i love it, but sometimes it gets alittle loud and something in the cabin close to the rear window starts to rattle(very annoying) any one have this problem?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I have a magnaflow exhaust system that i installed a while back, i love it, but sometimes it gets alittle loud and something in the cabin close to the rear window starts to rattle(very annoying) any one have this problem?
I have the same rattle, I think it's actually coming from the driver side seatbelt as I hear it through my left ear and it's coming right from where the seat belt comes out of...I may try putting some grease in there, as that would "smooth" out any loose metal contact.

·
Registered
161 Posts
This thread sounds like it should be about about a 1970's challenger things rattling around unable to pinpoint the noise. I know it is very annoying and can be frustrating but i gotta say maybe the new challenger is more retro than just the hemi and styling goes it is really bringing back the good old days good and bad.

With that said i hope you guys find the problem and would share the results thanks and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts