Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha fellow SRT owners,
I have just bought a 2009 SRT and have not mastered much of the sound system. I have looked in the owners manual and there are no stereos in there that look line the one in my car. Is there a separate manual for the sound system that comes in the SRT? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
You have the touch screen one? If so, is it a nav unit or non nav? If its one of those, then yes there is a separate manual.

Overview of the system..... My Chrysler: MyGIG – How MyGIG Works

Manual D/L's for either system REN and RER are under the MyGiG Resources tab on the left.

Software updates are over here..... these updates enhance and introduce new features. http://mofv.com/mygig/

I've updated software and grace notes once, no problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Crow,

Thanks so much for the tip. I knew that somebody out there would have the answer. By the way if that is a picture of your Challenger, I like the color. Mine is pure silver with no black stripes or hood. Your color would have been the other color that I would have bought. Again, thanks so much
Kam

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks Crow! When it gets out from under the car cover in the garage this will be helpful information!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts