Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been to several Dodge dealerships in South FL. None of them are taking orders for 2021 Challengers at this time. Arrigo is one of the biggest down here and they told me no as well.

Does anyone know of a dealership anywhere in FL to custom order a 2021 Challenger? I live in Southeast FL, but will go anywhere in the state.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for quick reply. I've seen other posts within this forum that say they are already taking orders for 2021s.....

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
539 Posts
I went to Aventura Dodge in Miami and they were willing to take an order for me, but I didn’t order with them as they weren’t willing to give me a good deal. So I told them I’d go elsewhere

If you’re in South Florida like me, just stay away from Miami Lakes Automall. Worst dealer ever. Bunch of crooks. Also, I haven’t heard good things about Kendall Dodge, Dadeland Dodge or Planet Dodge.

A buddy told me he had a good experience with Orlando Dodge, so I’m most likely going to go with them or Steve White Motors in North Carolina as they deliver anywhere for free and lots of members here stand by them as a legit good dealer.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I went to Aventura Dodge in Miami and they were willing to take an order for me, but I didn’t order with them as they weren’t willing to give me a good deal. So I told them I’d go elsewhere

If you’re in South Florida like me, just stay away from Miami Lakes Automall. Worst dealer ever. Bunch of crooks. Also, I haven’t heard good things about Kendall Dodge, Dadeland Dodge or Planet Dodge.

A buddy told me he had a good experience with Orlando Dodge, so I’m most likely going to go with them or Steve White Motors in North Carolina as they deliver anywhere for free and lots of members here stand by them as a legit good dealer.
I bought my Redeye Widebody from Orlando Dodge. Pretty good experience. Easy to deal with. Gave me what I wanted for my trade. Told them what I wanted my payments to be and they made it happen. I have at least 4 Dodge Dealerships closer to me and chose to drive the hour away. Daytona Dodge is 20 minutes from me and I couldn’t even come close to a deal. Even on trading my 2019 Redeye in on a 2020 F8 green car they have in stock last weekend I was ready to buy. Car was priced fair. Power dollars still in affect. (Didn’t realize I couldn’t get 0% finance and the power dollars together) then when they worked up the deal with my trade (kbb 71K) The finance manager comes back and says they will give me $60K. I laughed at him and showed him the kbb chart on my car and he claimed he just came up with that price off the top of his head. Then he said he would give me $65K. We walked out. Priced 3 different Hellcats from them over the last 4 years and never even came close to making a deal. Never again.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I used Orlando Dodge to buy my current vehicle. Nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dadeland Dodge gave me a great deal on my car, made the process real easy.

planet dodge is one I would never recommend even for basic maintenance

never ordered from Miami lakes dodge but they’re service department has been pretty good, taken both my challengers there and never had any issues

·
Registered
4 Posts

I agree with you with some of these SFL/Miami dealerships. I was talking with Kendall Dodge, and they tried to push a 2020 WB Scatpack GoMango they had on the lot to me (its exactly what I want EXCEPT the 2021 comes with the Shaker Hood). They are selling it for $2000 over sticker because they consider WBs "limited special editions" and wouldn't give me the full $4850 factory rebate. Ridiculous. I will look into Orlando and SW Motors in NC. Thank you!

I bought my Redeye Widebody from Orlando Dodge. Pretty good experience. Easy to deal with. Gave me what I wanted for my trade. Told them what I wanted my payments to be and they made it happen. I have at least 4 Dodge Dealerships closer to me and chose to drive the hour away. Daytona Dodge is 20 minutes from me and I couldn’t even come close to a deal. Even on trading my 2019 Redeye in on a 2020 F8 green car they have in stock last weekend I was ready to buy. Car was priced fair. Power dollars still in affect. (Didn’t realize I couldn’t get 0% finance and the power dollars together) then when they worked up the deal with my trade (kbb 71K) The finance manager comes back and says they will give me $60K. I laughed at him and showed him the kbb chart on my car and he claimed he just came up with that price off the top of his head. Then he said he would give me $65K. We walked out. Priced 3 different Hellcats from them over the last 4 years and never even came close to making a deal. Never again.
Do you have a contact you can share for Orlando Dodge? Thank you!

I used Orlando Dodge to buy my current vehicle. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Dadeland Dodge gave me a great deal on my car, made the process real easy.

planet dodge is one I would never recommend even for basic maintenance

never ordered from Miami lakes dodge but they’re service department has been pretty good, taken both my challengers there and never had any issues
Do you have a contact at Dadeland Dodge? Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No particular contact, but I recommend going through their internet sales dept, my shaker was listed at 33,2k and they brought it down to 26,9k

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Ryan Tapp
Orlando Dodge
954.213.7180 cell

The whole team there was pretty great. When I went to pick up my car, I arrived an hour earlier than planned and Ryan was not there yet. Another sales guy pulled my car around and called Ryan for me. While I was doing the test ride, Ryan came to work early to meet me to get the paper work done. Finance was excellent and was 0 pressure. They tried to sell me their after market warranty, which would have added $150 a month to my payment. I only had to say no once and took the factory backed warranty. No complaints or comments from the finance guy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the help, contacts, and quick replies! Looks like I have some calls to make tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
All that has been changed, 2021 banks been open a month now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Why I put "supposed" instead of "will", as I didn't know if it was correct or not, but normally they're correct.

Reactions: Slidd
1 - 14 of 14 Posts