Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope I'm doing this right :scratchhead: Saying hi from South Jersey (implant 12 years ago) About 2 days ago I was able to scoop up my dream car. A 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT Hemi-Orange with only 21k on it. Well taken care of from a Older (well then me) male from Erie PA. I traded in my 2010 Nissan Titan for it and soooooooooooo glad I jumped on this.

I'm a husband and father of two girls. (who will never date :wink3:) I'm not a gearhead by any means but I love cars. And this one has always given me a tingle of sorts even thinking about it. I'm sure I will gain a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I'm an information freak. I work in communications so kinda always reading and researching.

Well now that your bored and stopped reading 2 minutes ago, thanks in advance for all the help and information everyone provides.

Now off to leagal to read the rules here. :grin2:

Attachments

Reactions: wasp392

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bellmawr Just over Walt Whitman. Not the beachy Belmawr. lol

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you...wish I had your weather ;)

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking that to.. tires say 4 season eagles... but not believing it

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you.not going to mod exterior to much.Burlington County area , nice to see so many people close by on here. Been looking up Mopar clubs in area and not finding alot. Maybe ill get some info in the forums because ill be on here all day from work. lol

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 SRT 392 Challenger
22 Posts
Yea, snows are a must! I bought a second set of rims for my summer tires, then put Pirelli scorpion snow tires on my OEM rims.

My 2012 SRT went from not being able to get into the driveway, to driving like it was summer, amazing what actual snow tires will do for a car.

BTW - best summer tires Michelin Super Sports:grin2:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I loved the hankook evo ventus v12 in summer and rain. Snow... now way. My next set is general gmax as03 can't beat the price. I had a set of bridestone blizzaks on my classics as a second set and just sold my first set and rode the blizzaks til they fell off... wish I kept them

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello from Pitman! We should meet up sometime. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome...need to start looking for deal on that soon i guess. I figured as much. But major part of me getting a good deal on this ride was buying so late in the year. So I'll roll with the cons of it.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That be cool if we all got together. Does anyone know of any spots in area that have meet and greets set up.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wish I could. My dream ride blew a passenger side axle Tuesday night outside of my work. On lift now. But will be out of commission awhile. Worst is my diode dynamics interior kit comes tomorrow and I have nothing to put it in. :( But in a favorable turn of events I got new promotion I interviewed for today so ill have weekends and holidays off now. BONUS to make meet and greets.

Reactions: salvy59
1 - 20 of 27 Posts