Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in and around the Idaho Falls area interested in meeting somewhere and checking out each others cars? Personally I would like to hear in person any exhaust systems and checkout what my fellow Challenger owners have done with their rides. It doesn't need to be limited to this area either, I'm game to travel a little ways.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My work schedule can be hectic, but if free, would be up for it...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to a couple of guys at chrome in the dome from poky and American falls and they are interested in doing a meet and cruise or something along those lines. They each had a cool challenger.

·
Registered
94 Posts
A cruise would be cool. There's some guys from SLC that I get together with occasionally and I bet we can get them to go also.

·
Registered
229 Posts
We would be in, still awaiting word on my back surgery but other than that we would be a go. Just post a week or so notice please :smile:

How is the weather up there now? We have been having some 50 - 60 degree days the past couple of weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
UTJim
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing