Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks!

A big hello from Sunny Alberta! I just became a member but I have been using this site for a while.... FANTASTIC forum ladies and gents!

I have a 2011 Deep Water Blue SRT8 392 IE coming in (hopefully this week I will get the call). I do not know what # of 392 I will get but hey, it's 1 of 392, it's fast, and it's FUN for the family and that's what really matters!

I'd like to take part in a car show or two this summer in Alberta so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear from you!

Cheers

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hey Folks!

A big hello from Sunny Alberta! I just became a member but I have been using this site for a while.... FANTASTIC forum ladies and gents!

I have a 2011 Deep Water Blue SRT8 392 IE coming in (hopefully this week I will get the call). I do not know what # of 392 I will get but hey, it's 1 of 392, it's fast, and it's FUN for the family and that's what really matters!

I'd like to take part in a car show or two this summer in Alberta so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear from you!

Cheers
Welcome from New Hamburg, Ontario, FLYN392. Congrats on getting one the IE 392's. If you like to drive, there's an event in Saskatoon the first weekend of June. I'm coming from Ontario and may be one other. There are some others from Alberta tentatively going, and you at least won't have a 29 hour drive.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/calling-all-western-challengers-49800/

Can't wait to see pics of your car when it comes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts