Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What track do you guys go to? Been to Irwindale 3 times and have yet to see some Challengers out there, Its lonesome being the lonely mopar :fight: If any one wants to meet at the track let me know, we need to show what our mopars have.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's make a day to go! If you can go this Thursday to Irwindale TNT then we can run against each other and see what we can make these bad boys do and help each other out. The more people the better, but for now lets get at least 3 R/T and one SRT :)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
A big group of us ran the infield track at the CA Speedway last May as part of the Hurst American Muscle series. It was an awesome day.

I know some members (lowlife) runs a lot of track events.

I'm waiting for some more track days to pop, I know a couple are potentially in the works.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I can be out on Thursday 2/10. Does that work for anyone else? What time do you show up? I'll try to get my dad out there too in his SRT.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm... Interesting. I have found Irwindale to be so helpful, It's 1/8 mile so it allows the car to not get too hot, you can get a good 6-8 runs in (or allow it to cool down), and you can use it as practice before going to a 1/4 mile track, my goal is to 3 passes 8.69 or lower (Hopefully) and then go to the 1/4 mile tracks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SouthBayRay I usually go around 4:30 because they start running at 5 so I give the challenger time to cool down, I'm gonna go on 02/3 and 2/10 :thumbsup: @ REDDOG- Congrats on the sexy ride hope I can see it one day so I can snap some photos, What you name him/her??

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When can we meet your challenger/ newman? Or will our eyes never see him :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts