Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently started a group for Mopar enthusiasts "Great Lakes Modern Mopars" for the Michiana area but not limited to, there are no fees or meeting requirements just a place you can find info on shows, cruises, club get togethers, member photos, and just talk Mopars. we do meet up with a couple other clubs attend some of the same events that's what its about being with other enthusiasts that share the same interests. attachment will have info in it but we can be found on Facebook or email

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sounds great - I'm all in. Hopefully we can get a group of Challengers for CEMA in June or the Dream Cruise in Aug.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Will keep an eye on things as am in new buffalo a lot so in your folks hood quite a but.......

Hate the drive up there in my challenger but would make an exception for a meet up

Sent from the shadows....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chicagoland im actually out of buchanan, about 20 min from new buffalo if you join on facebook we have a cruise this sunday from bosaks dodge in merriville to redamaks in new buffalo put on by nwima we as a club do events with them and mmoi gives us a variety but essentially would like to do a monthly get togother with cars and owners around southwest michigan and northern indiana

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lots of stuff to do on the west side of the state - Gilmore Museum, OFF Brothers in Gull Lake, Gingerman in Southaven, etc... I'll stay tuned to this thread. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Challenger owners.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good harbor we will be having a cruise uptl to mopars at the red barns all cruise info and shows can be found at great lakes modern mopars on facebook if you have facebook thats getting updated all the time

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts