Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Hey there...

Sent my registration in a few weeks ago... I attended two years ago with a 67' Coronet, was deployed last year... this year I will have my 13' Challenger with me. If you haven't been before - this is about as big of a Mopar show as you are going to see around here...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I haven't been to this one specifically missed last years. There's a few smaller shows throughout the year that I catch in the local area. There's one at Bellengrath Gardens this upcoming Saturday will be there. Hopefully I'll have a few things installed on the car before the show, but going to meet new people and get involved in the local car clubs. Also figured I'd have one of the only 100th Anniversary Challengers at the show just for people to see what its all about. Will have to check your car out interested in how the BB reso delete sounds its on the list of todo's for the car.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a great time at the show today met a few of the forum member Doc Fluty, Cuda, among other random folks was a great time. My 100th Anniversary Challenger won a Sponsor Award which was un expected there were so many beautiful cars. Best of show post 76 actually went to a 2014 Challenger RT out of the 205 cars present about 30 or so were 2009-2014 Challenger RT/SRT's. Think one of the SXT's also got a top 10 in class trophy. I think Doc also got a top ten in class had a beautiful looking car with really well setup Display showing all his mods. Hope to see you guys again at the next Southern Mopar event.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
My son holding our top 10... Humbling for sure as Lugnut74 stated - LOTS of quality Mopars out there today!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya that's a nice pic I'll have to throw up one once the wife gets the camera downloaded. It's hard to know who's who at these events I probly ran into more members from these forums that I didn't know. I know the one guy I met Doc Fluty had his challengertalk handle on his display which was pretty cool idea.

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
not to take away from the cars or show. BUT that is a cool bad azz battle ship. hehe
Very Cool
FlatTop

·
Registered
23 Posts
next year is their 20th annual show, going to be a great one for sure and they were saying something about FREE FOOD. shanes13 i talked to you there, we were in my wife's black 200 hard top parked 3 cars from you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yah no doubt not going to miss the 20th show they said they were going to do something special for it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts