Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2950 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Southern Ontario Meet and Greet....Hamilton-Burlington area

Starting a new thread in continuation of the failed Canada Day attempt ( http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/canada-day-cruise-burlington-21366/ ). 5 of us met on July 12 and caused quite a stir at the beaches with our mini parade. Let's keep scheduling meets like this in the area and build our numbers up. Spread the word and attend.

Hamilton meet pics

Go to last few pages for current events or just browse through for some pics of our meets and some great times!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Starting a new thread in continuation of the failed Canada Day attempt ( http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/canada-day-cruise-burlington-21366/ ). 5 of us met on July 12 and caused quite a stir at the beaches with our mini parade. Let's keep scheduling meets like this in the area and build our numbers up. Spread the word and attend.
I should be able to attend every once in a while, I've developed a habit of cruising down to Vineland and back on week-ends.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here I was the one with notion/ suggestion to meet last Sunday and I wasn't there, apologies to all. My father-in-law went to the hospital and I had to drive my wife there.... no emergency after all, all is good, but couldn't get there in time. I will be there every Sunday from now on.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Will see you again.
For Sleves101 and others, we are meeting at the BurgerKing parking lot on Centenial Street at 7 p.m.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sunday BK Meet

Sunday is a go. Great meeting all of you last week, the shake up at the beach was a blast!! Ah the good ole Days.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Should be a go this Sunday. We were away camping this past weekend so couldn't be there.
Centenial Street
I would asume you mean...

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Southern Ontario Meet and Greet....Hamilton-Burlington area

Keep me posted on the next one, i would like to attend.
G

·
Registered
336 Posts
This Sunday 7 pm

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm out for the 19th but hopefully good to go on the 26th! Work and Family vacation are on for the next three weekends so Sundays are at a real premium right now! See everyone soon!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the Forum BF Canuck and thanx for being your first post. From whereabouts do you hail?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sorry I missed the last meet, I'll be there this sunday, july 19 at burger king, 7:00 pm, 210 centenial parkway north, hamilton, ont.
regards
Rhys

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sounds like a blast, but I am still waiting for my car to get built :-(

I got some good news last week though. I'll be getting an early 2010 for the same, but I had to change the colour. Hemi Orange is no longer available.

Which colour did I choose? . . . . Plum Crazy Pearl! . . . and I'm loving it. Its the colour I wanted all along but was not avaiable until now.

Can't wait to get it. . . . Are you planning for the fall . . . Wine tour of Niagara maybe?????

Later,
OrangeClassic
(I guess I have to change my name now. I don't see where I can change it or do I have to register again?)

·
Registered
20 Posts
We'll meet up with you all tomorrow night at BK at 7:00 pm

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't wait to get it. . . . Are you planning for the fall . . . Wine tour of Niagara maybe?????

OrangeClassic
(I guess I have to change my name now. I don't see where I can change it or do I have to register again?)

PM adminstrator about name change, they can do it.
Don't know what is going to happen with M&G in future. This will be the second one and hoping for 10+ cars this time. Everyone feel free to change/suggest meetings here. I just wanted to meet some members without going all the way to Toronto and if this thread can provide a way for us to keep meeting other members...FANTASTIC

1 - 20 of 2950 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
108 Participants
77Brian
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing