Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have a stock af 2016 Dodge Challenger RT, I found wheels that I like but the offset options are 20mm to 40mm (Asanti Black Label ABL-19) The aftermarket fenders I'm looking at is AVS.

Say I need them to be -45mm will a 20mm spacer work? I heard they're unsafe. What other options do I have?

Thank you all!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
As long as they are the type that bolt to you studs, and extend another set of studs out of the spacer you should be alright.

Spend the money. Buy something quality, do it right. Plenty of people running them on the street

I have been using 1/8" disc style spacers and about to throw on 1/4" and that's about as large as I'm willing to go before a bolt on spacer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as they are the type that bolt to you studs, and extend another set of studs out of the spacer you should be alright.

Spend the money. Buy something quality, do it right. Plenty of people running them on the street

I have been using 1/8" disc style spacers and about to throw on 1/4" and that's about as large as I'm willing to go before a bolt on spacer.
Thanks for the tip!

I am thinking I might just get widebody tires. Looking at one with 20x10 and -9 offset, MAYBE with a Spacer if needed. Too bad, the ABL-19s are good looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts