Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
I ended up calling around to junk yards for wrecked Chargers, 300s, Magnums and located a spare tire set that way. I drive my car a lot and wanted to have a spare tire.

Welcome aboard from Columbus OH by the way! One guy in the Cleveland area has a white Kowalski Special Edition 1-10 '11 SRT8 and he came down to a Meet N Greet we had earlier in the month. I don't know anyone else with an '11 Challenger in town let alone an IE 392.

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
Tom. I just saw this on another thread here:

Finally got my Spare tire kit, a little more then what I was looking to pay. Okay to make a short story long, got sick of not able to get a spare for my car so I sent an e-mail to Dodge (actually I was hopping that they'd send me a free one:smiley18:, no luck but they did set me up with this place: Mopar Parts - The Official Mopar Parts eStore offered by Chrysler It has everything, the jack, lug wrench, everything. The spare was $109.(rim only though) The jack was $96.45, ect.
The tire I got through TireRack.com for $104. shipping brought it up to $122.66 mounting was $17.00

·
Registered
402 Posts
My understanding was that the Dodge/Mopar spare wouldn't fit over the Brembo's without a custom spacer. Also, due to the size difference, would royally jack the traction control & abs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Spare Tire Kit

I bought a spare tire kit on ebay and it came with everything you need to change the tire and hold it down in the trunk. It also came with a spacer you had to use to clear the brakes. I don't think you can just slap a spare on and get away with it. The spare in this kit is an 18"rim that just fits in the lower space in the trunk. I guess if you used this spare on the back you should turn off the ESP:confused: Anyway, I see another one on ebay if u want to check it out. Item #230613364527

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
If you have not gotten one yet let me know as I bought the spare tire kit and have the link to the seller at home. Its a real nice kit for the SRT with everything you need to change the tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.