Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2012 6.4 forged , boosted , my car has seen well I don't want to say alot but it's fair share of dyno time and with going from 6 pounds to 12 pounds of boost wanted to do a plug refresh. Was looking into brisk but reviews are spotty from random misfires to the plugs lasting 3k miles. Anyone boosted found a solid sparkplug ???

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
I'd stick to NGK. Find the right heat range and you're set

A Guy

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,282 Posts
I got a 2012 6.4 forged , boosted , my car has seen well I don't want to say alot but it's fair share of dyno time and with going from 6 pounds to 12 pounds of boost wanted to do a plug refresh. Was looking into brisk but reviews are spotty from random misfires to the plugs lasting 3k miles. Anyone boosted found a solid sparkplug ???
Go with NGK 1-2 step colder. I'm running 1 step colder on 9psi

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,282 Posts
Jd what's the part number / model number for that plug
NGK 6510 (LTR7IX-11) should be good for you, that's 1 heat range cooler. Look for the number 7 in NGK numbers, that is one heat range colder. Stock heat range on a 392 is 6. 6510 is iridium which is fine, but if you're like me and replace plugs after 20k miles anyway you may wanna research for a copper plug that is otherwise identical, they're usually cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts