Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these fit 2011-2014? If not why? Also how's the results? Thanks

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Yes they fit, but you'll have to go buy a longer hose for the breather nipple. If I remember right, I just went bought 2' of 5/8" heater hose.(???) For the money, you won't get a better deal. $150 through summitracing.com, many test have shown it as the most HP increase per $$$ for a 5.7 intake.

Also for what it's worth,
9935B = blue
9935R = red
9935W = white

In my opinion, the intake sound alone is worth the price of admission.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forum...our-cheaper-tuning-options-101639/index5.html

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Any pictures

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

Reactions: RoostKing

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great!!! Did you make that seal over radiator support or did it come with a long piece

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
It comes with 4 ft. of rubber with a metal crimp area, so you just line the entire box.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts