Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed the company and asked if they made a V6 intake which they said no.
They asked if they could use my car to help develop one but I'm not near them.
Not sure exactly where they are located, Just the west cost, but maybe someone from here who is in their area might work with em.
Might get a free system out of it...who knows.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
thats the problem where I live, no big companys that make stuff. would love to be a guinea pig for research.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
15 miles south of Leesville and 4 miles north of DeRidder. on hwy 171.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I just checked out their site and it didnt list the Challenger SE as a model they are looking for. I did send an email to them since I am downt he street from their company. I guess Ill see if they answer my email.

·
Registered
38 Posts
D, I have family in DeRidder My dad graduated High school there. I remember the days going up to Leesville to buy beer! I never noticed your signature before! Who knows, we maybe family somwhere down the line!

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
uh..........er..........challengeme10 - where Dave comes from - back in coon-ss country - EVERYBODY is related to each other!!!! :)

sorry Dave - couldn't resist THAT one!!!!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
well, you got the wrong Dave then, heheh, I am a Army brat, so basically I was transplanted here by Uncle Sam. My Dad was stationed at Fort Polk so I have been here since 1970 when I started my Freshman year at Leesville High School.
so I can if you want me too, talk a lil cajun for ya. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeee!!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone ever contact spectre or hear anything back from them?

·
Registered
711 Posts
IDMT - I'll be out in the westcoast for 2 weeks for SF and Mopars at the strip. (Mar) it would give me something to do between events.

I'd be up to setting something up with them.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
If I lived in Ca. I would definitely volunteer my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts