Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be at Carlisle spaces M59 and M60 have a new speed logix rear seat delete for $175 ZL1 side skirts $100 mopar molded mud flaps $25 look me up. Brett

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm interested in the ZL1 side skirts. Pictures & info on which ones they are?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will get some pics tomorrow, only ones listed on zl1 web site for the 15 and newer challenger

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only one thickness for the skirts the rock guards have 2 and the ones I have are for a narrow body

·
Registered
93 Posts
Going to be at Carlisle spaces M59 and M60 have a new speed logix rear seat delete for $175 ZL1 side skirts $100 mopar molded mud flaps $25 look me up. Brett
If you don't sell the rear seat delete at Carlisle, I'd be interested if you would ship to Florida.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,524 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was just at Carlisle yesterday 😩 I would of picked up the rear rsd if I knew
where are you located ?
do you have all the hardware?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm interested in the rsd. where are you local to? might be able to pick up

·
Registered
2013 srt8, Barton shifter,borla attack exhaust, hellcat wheels,diablo t2, corsa intake
9 Posts
Are the Rsd and side skirts still available? What would shipping be to 43062 ohio?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts