Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Our sales start TODAY and run through Monday, December 2nd so here we go ...

We have a page dedicated to our Black Friday - Cyber Monday sales, which start TODAY --> Black Friday Cyber Monday

We are running our sales starting Wednesday, November 27th (Thanksgiving Eve) and they will last through Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and into Cyber Monday. So shop now through Monday, December 2nd for incredible discounts and savings on all your favorite brands from the leader in modern Mopar vehicle performance and aftermarket parts!

Below are some BLOWOUT DEALS that we are featuring this week in addition to this list of the brands we are discounting across the board ... and more will be added so subscribe to this thread:

Note: These prices and discounts are only valid on purchases made from November 27, 2013 through December 2, 2013.

* Eibach is offering a 10% Rebate on all Pro-Kit and Sportline springs purchased. Click here for the rebate form and additional details: Eibach 10% Rebate Form. This applies to all springs purchased through December 31, 2013.

** Procharger has extended their $500 Rebate on all supercharger systems. Click here for the rebate form and additional details: Procharger $500 Rebate.

- Skip Shift - $9.88
Speedlogix Skip Shift Eliminator 6-Speed 09-13 Challenger, 03-08 Viper

- AAD Catch Can - $219.88
Speedlogix AAD Billet Oil Catch Can

- Tension Arms - $324.88
Speedlogix Billet Rear Tension Arms 05-13 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Hours:
Nov 27th ... 10a - 4p Online Only (Phone sales are closed.)
Nov 28th (Thanksgiving) ... Closed.
Nov 29th (Black Friday) ... 10a - 2p
Nov 30th (Small Business Saturday) ... 10a - 2p
Dec 1st (Monthly Cars & Coffee) ... 10a - 12p
Dec 2nd (Cyber Monday) ... 10a - 8p

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added another deal
10% Off + FREE SHIPPING on all HUSKY products now through Monday! Use coupon code: BF-HUS-10 while supplies last!

Husky --> Husky

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Free Shipping (US48) on all Baer Brakes! No coupon code needed, this will be automatic when you order. Now through Monday 12/2 ...

Baer --> Baer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Black Friday Deals

Awesome I just placed my order!

GenralB
2014 Header Orange Challenger R/T 6-Speed, Solo Performance Auto Exhaust, JLT Color Matched Cold Air Intake, CNC 87mm Ported Throttle Body, 180 Degree Motorad Thermostat, Speedlogix Catch Can, H&R Lowering Springs, Orange Hemi Engine Cover, Color Matched Petty’s Garage Strut Tower Brace, Billet Technologies Engine Dress Kit, 20% Rear & 30% Front Window Tint, Color Matched Front Grille Surround, Superbird Rear Taillight Overlays, Matte Black 20” Classic Wheels, Orange Color Matched Wheel Bands, MGP Color Matched Caliper Covers, Drake Black Fuel Door, Matte Black Decals, Mr. Norms Pistol Grip Shifter

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome I just placed my order!

GenralB
2014 Header Orange Challenger R/T 6-Speed, Solo Performance Auto Exhaust, JLT Color Matched Cold Air Intake, CNC 87mm Ported Throttle Body, 180 Degree Motorad Thermostat, Speedlogix Catch Can, H&R Lowering Springs, Orange Hemi Engine Cover, Color Matched Petty’s Garage Strut Tower Brace, Billet Technologies Engine Dress Kit, 20% Rear & 30% Front Window Tint, Color Matched Front Grille Surround, Superbird Rear Taillight Overlays, Matte Black 20” Classic Wheels, Orange Color Matched Wheel Bands, MGP Color Matched Caliper Covers, Drake Black Fuel Door, Matte Black Decals, Mr. Norms Pistol Grip Shifter
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
question ??? will the 3G fire wall cover work with the razors edge front strut bar???

·
Registered
149 Posts
How do I get the coupon to work? Keeps saying invalid..
Need to hurry before the wife finds out what im trying to spend! Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I was running into the same thing,,I just added the codes in the comment area at check out and Lisa took care of it and sent me a new invoice with the discounts on it,,,,,:clap: I think they got to many hits,,You know,,Like the Obama Care site ,, Crash :icon_confused: LOL

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Mopar T/A hood vent, 82212435, do you have any?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Darn... I was hoping coil-overs made the list...

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do I get the coupon to work? Keeps saying invalid..
Need to hurry before the wife finds out what im trying to spend! Lol

Enter it in the coupon/code box and hit apply.

If you are still having issues, simply put it in the order notes and we will adjust it manually

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mopar T/A hood vent, 82212435, do you have any?
We can check on stock levels, those have been going in and out of back order constantly. May not have an answer until Monday,but I would place the order so you lock in the price and we can get an eta for you, and always cancel if it is too long of a wait etc.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Added another new deal! Looking for lowering options for your car? KW coilovers are the best in the business, and we have options for all 08-14 Challengers!

We have added ... 8% Off all KW Suspension Now through Monday! Use coupon code: BF-KW-8 while supplies last!

KW Suspension products --> KW

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I was running into the same thing,,I just added the codes in the comment area at check out and Lisa took care of it and sent me a new invoice with the discounts on it,,,,,:clap: I think they got to many hits,,You know,,Like the Obama Care site ,, Crash :icon_confused: LOL
Thanks, Lisa did end up fixing it for me!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another addition to our BIG SALE ...

10% off all Legmaker Intakes! Use coupon code: BF-LMI-10 while supplies last!

Shop LMI products --> Legmaker Intakes

1 - 20 of 39 Posts