Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday night we hit the track with DRP and his Speedlogix 426 Charger SRT8 with a 426 and nitrous direct port. This was his first time out with the new set up. Just wanted to share the videos with everyone. We were very pleased with these times on the shake down pass :) There is easily 9's in the current setup.

Video from the stands ...

Video from the deck lid ...

Time slip ...

We are always happy to see a customer enjoy a project we built at the track!
Congrats drp, we are looking forward to 9's

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Good run, cool vid.
GSO your back but wheres the avitar. ? I really like those parts.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, he should be hitting the track again tomorrow, if he can get some better 60's we will be in the 9's

·
Banned
483 Posts
Definately a nice pass for the first time out. I was at Afterhours Mopar Performance when they were installing the direct port system on DRP's ride and thought it should be a screamer. AMP did a nice clean install of the system if i do say so and looks like they got it setup right.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definately a nice pass for the first time out. I was at Afterhours Mopar Performance when they were installing the direct port system on DRP's ride and thought it should be a screamer. AMP did a nice clean install of the system if i do say so and looks like they got it setup right.
Yup our installers Scott and Jon did an awesome job with the Nitrous upgrades!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Speedlogix Charger hit a new PB of 10.10....he is getting closer to the 9's, he also ran 10.18, 10.25, 10.26, & 10.51(<--- ran out of N20 on that run)
The MPH is there for a 9 sec run, a little quicker in the 60 and he will be there :)

Here are the slips and 3 different car angles......

Some video:

Against an SRT8 with a tuner and Airraid CAI

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Awesome! Good job!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts