Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our overhead gauge pod is designed to fit directly in place of the sunglass console above your windshield. No modification of your vehicle is required. Fits any 2-1/16" gauge.

Fitment: 2011-2019 Charger/300 & 2012-2019 Grand Cherokee.

To Order: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-306-ohpb2-11.htm

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 12.06.06 PM.png

If you have any questions feel free to call us 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,987 Posts
A little blurry, but I guess it works. Voltage and Fuel Pressure
IMG_1200.JPG

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Thank you for the picture!!

That looks great, how do you like it ?

- Alexis
It's great! It was a necessity because the A pillar was already full. I have an extreme dislike of idiot lights and hidden digital screens, and I am now out of useful places to add more equipment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's great! It was a necessity because the A pillar was already full. I have an extreme dislike of idiot lights and hidden digital screens, and I am now out of useful places to add more equipment.
Do you have a guide or write-up for how you ran your gauges? I'm doing a nitrous install and I'm using this pod for bottle pressure and a switch panel, but I can't find anything definitive. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to pull the headliner, which scares me a bit. TIA

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Do you have a guide or write-up for how you ran your gauges? I'm doing a nitrous install and I'm using this pod for bottle pressure and a switch panel, but I can't find anything definitive. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to pull the headliner, which scares me a bit. TIA
Sorry, I don't have a write-up, and you'll have to get under the headliner. The wiring runs down the A-pillar to the firewall from the overhead console. Other than that, I don't know anything about nitrous...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry, I don't have a write-up, and you'll have to get under the headliner. The wiring runs down the A-pillar to the firewall from the overhead console. Other than that, I don't know anything about nitrous...
I have a really that runs from under the rear seat delete panel. So it's probably going to go under the interior side panel in the back, under the headliner and to the overhead pod. I looked up some guides and it looks like I can just half drop one side by taking out the ohsht handle and visor, correct?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I have a really that runs from under the rear seat delete panel. So it's probably going to go under the interior side panel in the back, under the headliner and to the overhead pod. I looked up some guides and it looks like I can just half drop one side by taking out the ohsht handle and visor, correct?
If I were going to put nitrous in my ride, I'd do what you're installing in the center console in front of the shifter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts