Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good emergency brake pedal cover replacement that has the studded look of the gas/brake pedals?

I've had the Speedlogix e-brake pedal cover on for a while and it finally fell apart. It was looking haggard for a while with having four of the six rubber studs falling off. I will NOT be using Speedlogix pedals again as I believe their products are flawed. I also had the SL foot rest pedal (dead pedal) and some of the rubber studs started falling off of it. They did send me a second, replacement dead pedal but the same thing happened to that one after only a few months of use. The little rubber studs appear to be very weak and smush and break off.

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
The OEM one?

I had to modify mine to fit the A8 E-Brake, but it hasn't fallen off after 1.5 years and all the studs are still there.

·
Premium Member
9,365 Posts
I believe mine came from Steve White Motors and was made by Mercedes. It’s six years old and looks like new.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
The Sppedlogixs one IS the Mercedes part, the part# is even the Mercedes part# 203-430-00-84

A Guy

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good emergency brake pedal cover replacement that has the studded look of the gas/brake pedals?

I've had the Speedlogix e-brake pedal cover on for a while and it finally fell apart. It was looking haggard for a while with having four of the six rubber studs falling off. I will NOT be using Speedlogix pedals again as I believe their products are flawed. I also had the SL foot rest pedal (dead pedal) and some of the rubber studs started falling off of it. They did send me a second, replacement dead pedal but the same thing happened to that one after only a few months of use. The little rubber studs appear to be very weak and smush and break off.

Hello,

We've sent you a PM.

- Alexis

·
Registered
349 Posts
Found this for a genuine AMG Mercedes part with the correct A2034300084 number. I just ordered one.

-----------------------------------------------------//-----

·
Registered
349 Posts
My E-Brake Cover arrived in Wednesday's mail. Total cost $6.99 delivered. Installed it last night with Gorilla Glue Gel. I'm really suprised how well it matches and it fit up well after doing the standard notch routine that you need to perform if it's going on an A8 car. We'll see how the glue holds...may have to epoxy it if it doesn't hold. The box was generic and so was the pedal cover but it looks good enough to me! >:)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts