Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am very excited to announce that we officially have a 392 Challenger Green w/ Envy on order!! I fell in love with the color when they announced it, and I just had to have one with the 392.

Here is what she will look like (minus the stripes) ... at least when I take delivery. ;)

Mods to follow, along with tutorials, write-ups, pics, videos, dyno results, 1/4 mile tests, road tests, etc. We'll provide you all the great information on the 392 that we did with my R/T starting back in 2008. This is going to be a blast, and I am looking forward to it.

Here are the specs from the order sheet ...

2011 Challenger SRT8
6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine
6-speed Manual
Green with Envy Group (AAK)
SRT Option II Group (AY2)
Media Center 730N (RHR)
Power Sunroof (GWA)
Stripe Delete (MM8)
3-Season Performance Tires (TTX)

Special thank you to my new friend Lee at Baxter Dodge (BPAG on here) for being VERY helpful wit not only an unbeatable price, but top notch customer service. I will ONLY buy from Baxter (Performance Auto Group) from now on!!

Of course, I got the car registered, and made the obligatory sig ...

Lots more to follow on our GWE 392 Challenger!!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Congrats and can't wait for the build.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I fell in love with this car at the Chicago Auto Show. The wife isn't thrilled with it, so I guess I'll keep the ol' Torred for now. Looking forward to seeing your pics and mods. Have fun.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone! We should have a rendering of the Speedlogix 392 build here soon!

·
Registered
166 Posts
This is gonna be good....REALLY good

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Awesome! Cant wait for PIC's!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Lisa, Congratulations on the GWE 392 order! We are looking forward to seeing your rendering.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two parts are here, several others being custom made ... we are well on the way to the SX Edition. This is going to be fun!!

BTW, special thanks to Lee at Baxter Dodge (BPAG on here) for helping get my order changed from what my local dealer had ordered it with to what I wanted!

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Post #1 updated ... and the car was built today!!

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Our car shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive 5/30!!

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will they deliver a car on a National Holiday?

JFF:D
I am sure hoping so!! It's a big weekend for the dealerships / sales usually, so maybe the trucks will be flowing in!!

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Train Arrival 05/23/2011 11:34 PM EDT On Railcar - Toronto-marshall Yard Auction, ON

ETA to the dealer is 6/6 ... can't wait!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts