Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Is going through the parts bin upbadging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My harness bar finally came in, and I installed it right away. I love how it looks and need to adjust it a bit so the Demon plaque can sit properly. Speedlogix worked with me and added eye bolts to the harness bar. They were too big for the ACR clips, though. The bar stiffened up the car a lot. Feels more confident in the corners, and the harnesses holding me in place lets me focus on the road. I have a random question for you guys. Is going through the parts bin upbadging?

My ScatPack Christmas shirt came in as well, so I might as well share it. Glad to see Dodge finally giving the ScatPack owners some merch.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Remove those clips from the ACR Harnesses and properly wrap them around the harness bar.

Also... buy a fixed back race seat and get rid of the adjustable factory stock seats... they weren't designed or tested to be used with harnesses.

Reactions: LilShaker

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remove those clips from the ACR Harnesses and properly wrap them around the harness bar.

Also... buy a fixed back race seat and get rid of the adjustable factory stock seats... they weren't designed or tested to be used with harnesses.
I wasn’t planning to clip them onto there and I’m not sure if they will be able to be wrapped. I asked Speedlogix to added eye bolts and they got placed directly behind the slots where the harnesses would be wrapped.
I did consider getting a pair of Sparcos but after doing research it didn’t seem worth the risk. As for the factory belt I kept it because it is not street legal to drive with harnesses in CA and for convenience

1 - 3 of 3 Posts