Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a Speedlogix hood and have read most of the search threads on them, but most seem to be from back around 2014. For those running them how have they been holding up and do you still have them. They sure do look like a nice hood, also it appears the 2 dowels inside the scoop is for shipping, have you removed yours and been ok…I think they look way better without them so just wondering. Right now trying to line up a good painter and get the Mopar hood pins ready and have hood drilled out for them before paint. Thanks for any up to date info and how you been liking yours, or not.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Have had mine on for 2 years and absolutely love it. 2 things though, you will need the replacement windshield spray nozzle kit and the remote start will not work as the heat shield will be removed and no longer push down on the remote start pin when closed. I also kept the pins in under the scoop since it goes well with the hood pins and the rest of the chrome around the car.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have had mine on for 2 years and absolutely love it. 2 things though, you will need the replacement windshield spray nozzle kit and the remote start will not work as the heat shield will be removed and no longer push down on the remote start pin when closed. I also kept the pins in under the scoop since it goes well with the hood pins and the rest of the chrome around the car.

NICE! Thanks for the input…won't need the nozzle kit, not a daily driver. Think I read about the remote not working but someone said just put a piece in there that will push it down when closed so will see what I need to fab something up. I'm think painting hood same color of car like you did then maybe do a black wrap on the hood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts