Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered the speedlogix hurricane package for my 13 srt8 m6. I talked with mikey about the best way to spend my $2k on upgrades and he suggested this package as the best bang for my buck. I've already installed the hurst shifter and other than that, window tint is my only mod. The package includes their exhaust from zoomers which is a win for me because I absolutely loved it on my rt. Also included is a catch can, 180tstat, their carbon fiber cold air intake, and a trinity tuner. Im sure there are mixed opinions about some or all of these upgrades as to their performance gain but ive purchased from speedlogix before and trust their opinion. Albeit slightly biased, sine after all, business is business. Either way, he gave me a good deal and included the z bracket for the catch can and some exhaust clamps to east the cat back instal. Im really looking forward to these upgrades, and im sure the car will liven up a tad. Has anyone installed this package, and if so what are your opinions of it?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I guess of the 95 people whove read this no one has these parts...
Its not that...its the fact that there are at least 100 threads on zoomers, CAIs, tuners, and tstats and the performance you get from them. You'll like everything you have and SX is a good company to deal with, but you won't endear yourself to too many people on here with comments like this.

·
Banned
290 Posts
Sounds like a good package. Covers the basics.

However, the catch can isn't a performance item, and the CAI won't get you much, nor will the exhaust. Calling it a "performance package" is a little misleading. The tstat + tuner will help you run lower temps though.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
That sounds like a good collection of mods and the price is right. Go price a Mopar catback, same as a Corsa Sport, sticker shock.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
A great package. Mikey and the folks at Speedlogix will take good care of you. Have fun with it all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts