Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $675 ,Fits 2008-2014 challengers, 6.1L and 392 (Speedlogix Zoomers Catback Exhaust System 08-14 Challenger 6.1L, 392)

This system is currently on my 2012 SRT8 Challenger, the car has 17,000 miles and the system has about 16,000 miles on it. I am trading in the car and happy to consider all offers, I am located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago but happy to work together and arrange to ship. Please e-mail me [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
You must list an asking price per our forum rules.

Thank you

·
Registered
272 Posts
Shipping to 35630?

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
This system is currently on my 2012 SRT8 Challenger
There's another problem happening here.

Forum Rules;

2. Price:
Items must be immediately available for sale at the time of listing.

This means that if your system cannot be shipped "right now" then this ad will have to be removed until the system is off of the car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mods you can close the thread.

Spoke with him in email. He's already traded the car in and the dealership cut him a check for the exhaust, so the exhaust is no longer for sale.

:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There's another problem happening here.

Forum Rules;

2. Price:
Items must be immediately available for sale at the time of listing.

This means that if your system cannot be shipped "right now" then this ad will have to be removed until the system is off of the car.
Sorry for the issues with the thread, please remove it, the exhaust is no longer available. I tried to figure out how to remove the thread myself but had no luck, have a nice weekend and thank you for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.