Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fight:

So I pulled the trigger on a Procharger and ordered it from Speedlogix. So far I am a little disappointed with the follow-up after 11 days from the date of order there is no ETA, tracking # or follow-up after placing 3 calls to Speedlogix. Last two calls they promised to call back and nothing. I completely understand if Procharger is behind and they have an estimated ETA, but for Speedlogix not to call back after promising they would even if they don't have an answer is kind of poor. As I have worked in a retail or sales management environment for 15 years I know communication is the key to making sure your customer service is second to none. As well as follow through when you say you are going to do something.

Hoping I get an answer soon.......

<Admin Edit: secondary vendor comments removed>

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Same problem I had. That is definitely something they need to work on. Just constructive criticism, hopefully they will take it that way. No other issue otherwise.

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry if you didn't receive a call back. That is certainly not acceptable and we do appreciate your business ... and need to do a better job showing it.

I've been working from home on maternity leave, but still processing and handling all the orders, so if you can PM me you order # or name I'll look into this and help you with it.

Thanks,
Lisa.

Reactions: 2510

·
Registered
305 Posts
customer contact and tracking was horrible with sppedlogix,but i did receive everything i ordered and back ordered products was not their fault...but some more communication would of assured me alittle more...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also had trouble with communication with you guys as well. I know I called several times and sent numerous emails and messages and some of them went unanswered. I know maybe I was persistent but who wouldn't be after waiting several months for their item to ship. I know the delay was not your fault and I realize you where short staffed which is fine but then after the transaction was over I emailed you guys about maybe getting the discount for free shipping. I brought it up to Mikey before the hood had arrived about the free shipping but he said he would get back to me since he needed to run it by other people first. I waited until the hood arrived and then emailed him about possible credit for free shipping but once again no response. I finally sent one last email on how I was happy how the hood came out and maybe have more consideration to your customers about responding back to them but I never got a response to that email either. I knew me getting the credit was slim to none but a quick reply would have been nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts