Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I ordered a catch can and set of lug nuts for my 2008 challenger. I paid for 1 day shipping and put in the notes i really needed the catch can by tomorrow.

Speedlogix made sure that the catch can made it to my house the very next day. I don't know which person specifically took care of it but I did get an email from an automated email processing my order then Lisa, So thank you Lisa if it was you. I do find it odd that you guys shipped my lug nuts the day i got the catch can physically instead of shipping them both together but zero complaints!

Will continue to purchase from speedlogix!

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
Thank you very much! Yes, I do the order processing and we had the catch can in stock at a warehouse closer to you so I had it shipped from there to make sure you received it ASAP and we sent the lug nuts from our store. Thank you for the business and for the props thread!

Lisa.

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
Thank you very much! Yes, I do the order processing and we had the catch can in stock at a warehouse closer to you so I had it shipped from there to make sure you received it ASAP and we sent the lug nuts from our store. Thank you for the business and for the props thread!

Lisa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts