Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for feedback from people that have done this. I dont really care for the white faced instrument cluster, and was considering changing it. I found a link for redfox and looked at some of his kits and found a couple I would consider, are there any issues I should be aware of. If I change to a black face do you need to change the light or does it still look fine at night? I wouldnt mind feedback if anyone that has made the swap would recommend any particular kit or vendor. I have tried a couple times to reach redfox but havent had any response, so any help would be appreaciated.

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
keep us updated on this one please- I have been VERY interested in some of the gauge faces but I am hesitant about pulling the instrument cluster and screwin up the gauges tryin to do it

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had the us speedo kit in blue in my charger. It definitely cut down on the amount of light coming through I had the dimmer turned all the way up and it was still a little dim for my taste.. If the chally speedo is lit like the charger one was I don't think you would get any light through a black one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Rubble I like that face kit you are using, thats the one I wanted to use. The link for your video says there is no video found. I have yet to hear back from the two vendors I attempted to contact, Redfox was one of them. I take it you like yours, any dislikes issues, and how long have you been using it?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Someone on the LX site did the the 'red face cluster' but at night it looks pink and they didn't like it... just a fyi.

I have the TorRed R/T and would like to change mine out someday to the modified red color - if it should happen - :disgust:

·
Banned
928 Posts
how difficult is it to install on our cars?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Rubble I like that face kit you are using, thats the one I wanted to use. The link for your video says there is no video found. I have yet to hear back from the two vendors I attempted to contact, Redfox was one of them. I take it you like yours, any dislikes issues, and how long have you been using it?
What questions did you have? Obviously you didn't contact us, or you would have had your questions answered ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the feedback

Rubble answered most of my questions and also has the kit I would like to get. It seems delivery time may take awhile, but I will post back once I get it and get it installed. This one or a variation of it, would do the trick.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts